Introducing Lakeland Electric's new Express Pay Kiosk. The new Express Pay Kiosk is here for you. Whether you need to check your usage or pay your bill. It'll take any kind of payment checks, credit cards, debit cards, and even cash. Any time, day or night, every day of the week. And for a limited time, NO service fees for cash payments! Payments made on the kiosk will be reflected to your account immediately.
WHERE CAN I FIND A KIOSK?
There are four Kiosk locations:
- The kiosk accepts, cash, check, credit and pin-less debit cards.
- Yes – Cash - $1.00, Check/Credit/Debit cards - $2.95
- The cash payment fee of $1.00 is waived from 05/02/16 through 08/01/16
- The payment should immediately post to your utility account.
- The most likely non-utility account classifications to be paid via the Express Pay kiosk:
· Cemetery Sales – payments on cemetery plots purchases
· Cemetery Invoicing – Funeral Homes billed for Opening Grave and Lot Sales
· Miscellaneous AR (No Collection) - Costs incurred to the City of Lakeland due to vehicle accidents, Lien payoff fees, benefits billings and various services provided by different department throughout the City.
· Parking Lease – leasing of parking spaces downtown (this is not the same as parking citations)
· Risk Management – Mostly damage to City property
· Transmission and Distribution – Damage to City property due accidents
· Traffic - Damage to City property due traffic accidents
· Lakeland Police Department Security – Security for different events and businesses
- Lakeland Electric Drive Through – 501 E. Lemon Street
- Town Center – 989 E. Memorial Blvd.
- Larry R Jackson Library – 1700 N. Florida Avenue
- Kelly Recreation Complex – 404 Imperial Blvd.
- The kiosk can be used 24-hours a day 365-days a year so you can make a payment at a location and time that is convenient for you.
- No, any over payment will post to the utility account as a credit towards the next bill.
- No, the machine does not accept coins.
- The bill accepter will only read one bill at a time so if you are making a large payment we suggest you use bill denominations of 20, 50, or 100 for the bulk of your payment and smaller denominations for the remainder. IE: $254.78 payment could be made using 2-$100-bills, 1-$50 and 1$5.
- No, the kiosk uses a wireless connection to a secure cloud based system and no information is stored on the kiosk itself.
- The customer has a choice to receive a receipt via paper, text or e-mail.
- No, each account payment must be separate transactions.
- Please contact customer service by phone at 863-834-9535 or via the email at email@example.com. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Yes, there is a payment drop-box at the Lakeland Electric drive through and all payments dropped in the box will post to the utility account on the next business day.
- At approximately 7:30 a.m. each business day. It is not recommended that customers use this method of payment if there are less than 48-hours from a pending disconnection of service.
- Yes, the bill reader uses technology to detect fraudulent currency and will reject it.
Download it now!